Here is a downloadable pdf of our protocols that are printed below. Protocols for Entering and Leaving the UCS During COVID19 (Pre-Opening), Final Draft
Protocols for Entering and Leaving the United Church of Strafford During COVID19 (Pre-Opening)
The following information is for attendees who come to church on Sunday morning to listen to the music and to hear the scriptures, about 15 minutes of programming.
It should be noted that the church building is not officially open at this time and that attendees are coming at their own risk.
There will be no offering collected, no food and no communion.
What to Do Before Coming to Church:
1. Please contact the scheduler to let them know that you want to attend on a Sunday at 10:15 am (This is for members of your household only.) Also, let them know if you plan to stay at church for Joys and Concerns and please plan to bring your own device.
Reservations may be made with Becky Bailey by email at email@example.com or by phone at 765-4703.
Becky will arrange a Sunday for your household to attend.
2. On the Sunday morning for which you have a reservation, take the mandatory health screening below for each person coming to church:
- -Is your temperature above 100.4 degrees?
- -Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pains, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell?
- -Have you been exposed to someone with COVID19 in the past 2 weeks?
- -Are any members of your household or a close contact in quarantine for exposure to COVID19?
- -Have you traveled outside of northern New England in the past two weeks?
3. If ALL answers to the mandatory health screening questions are “No” on the Sunday morning of your reservation, then you may attend church.
4. Bring a mask to church and put it on before entering the church.
5. Doors and windows may be open so plan accordingly and dress warmly.
What to Do When Entering the Church:
You will be greeted and will be told about the protocols and where to sit.
Please inform your greeter of the results of your mandatory health screening this morning for each member of your household.
Sanitize your hands.
Make sure that all members of your household are wearing a mask.
Always keep a distance of six feet from all people who are not in your household.
There will be no sharing of items, including books or microphones.
What to Do When Leaving the Church: