Welcome to this service. Thank you for being part of our church community! Here you can find the following ways to experience this service.
- The bulletin PDF with the Order of Worship, announcements and the weekly haiku.
- The written text PDF of the Sermon, Call to Worship and other key parts of the service.
- The PDF texts of the Scripture Readings.
- The video of the entire service (not including times of personal sharing). The video on YouTube has Chapters with timestamps listed in the description below the video itself. If you click on the time of the section of the service you want to watch, the video will fast forward there. NOTE: You will need to click on “SHOW MORE” in the YouTube video description, and then a panel will open that will include the Chapters and timestamps.
- Offering and Announcements sections at the end of this post.
We have returned to the sanctuary for in-person services but we will also continue live streamed and recorded service options. If you would like to join us by Zoom on Sunday mornings click here.
If you would like to be added to our weekly newsletter list please let us know at email@example.com
You can respond with thoughts about the service or with anything you would like to say by using the comment feature at the end of the post or by emailing us. You can also bring others into this experience by sharing the link to this webpage by email or social media.
Whoever you are, wherever you are on your journey, you are welcome here and in our church community.
Pastor Tom Kinder
1. The Bulletin PDF 9-19-21 bulletin final
2. The Sermon and Service Texts PDF 9-19-21 sermon pdf
3. The Scripture Reading Texts PDF 9-19-21 Service Readings
4. The Video on YouTube (Please see the instructions in the video description on YouTube below the video itself.)
This congregation is a small but meaningful part of the movement to establish God’s realm of peace, justice and care for God’s creation on earth, actively engaged in serving our community and supporting the wider worldwide movement.
One of the ways we work together and increase our strength beyond our individual abilities is by pooling our resources. This is hard to do when we are forced apart by the pandemic, so we hope you will take just a minute to use our online donation service.
To make your offering on line, please click here. (This is a service we are providing through an extremely well established on-line donation company specializing in churches that is recommended by the national United Church of Christ and used by thousands of churches like ours. To read more about our decision to allow on line donations, click here.)
To read our announcements please see our weekly churchwide emails by clicking here.
You can be added to our email list by requesting so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is extremely important that we continue to stay closely connected during this transition time when we are not yet out of the pandemic. Please reach out by phone or email to neighbors and other members of the congregation, especially those who live by themselves or are struggling or vulnerable.
Our Deacon Chair Becky Bailey is coordinating our Deacons Fund and our outreach to people in need of support, and Danette Harris, Chair of our Mission Committee, is leading our work with the Food Shelf. If you would like to donate or help please email us or use the comment feature on this page.
I was able to attend church live by using the video today, and it was revivifying. It unlocks action.